Your DashX Workspace is where your team comes together to build awesome products.
To get started, you will need to either create a new Workspace, or join an existing Workspace created by someone else. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://app.dashx.com
- Enter your work email address
- If you are already a part of one or more Workspaces, you will see them listed now under Your Workspaces.
- Ensure that you are not creating a duplicate Workspace for your team.
- You can use the Create Workspace button at the bottom to create a new Workspace.
- If you aren't associated with any Workspace, you will be prompted to create a new one.
- Enter a Workspace Name. (eg. This is usually your brand name. For example, "Acme" instead of "Acme, Inc.")
- Enter a Workspace Subdomain. This forms a part of the URL that will be used to access this workspace. (eg. If you used "acme", your URL would be https://acme.dashx.com)
By default, the person who signs up for a Workspace is marked as the Owner of that Workspace. You can always transfer ownership (if you are not the real Owner), or assign more people as Owners, at a later point.